My Photo
Name:
Location: Uzes, France

In the computer business since 1962 - love IT.

Friday, January 19, 2007

MobileCrunch reviews the Nokia N800 handheld


Oliver Starr has published a comprehensive hands-on review of the new Nokia N800 handheld computer – the next generation of the 770 Internet Tablet that I've been using for the past few months. Like Oliver, I've been under an NDA from Nokia about the device and he and I were pretty frustrated that an unboxing and specs-from-the-box review was posted by someone who was under no such embargo and had a buddy who worked at a CompUSA store and posted the day before the announcement was officially made at CES. Such are the perils of working within the system I suppose.

Source: blogs.zdnet.com
Add Photos /&/amp; Videos

Tags: MobileCrunch | handheld | Computer | Technology | Tablet | Nokia | internet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home